Friday, June 29, 2012

New Camera! (And a fun date night)

I got a fancy new camera today! I am a proud new owner of the Nikon D7000. It is epic really. So amazing. So fast. So beautiful. I just wanted to cry when I opened the package. Stay tuned for some lovely pics on this blog!


Preston picked me up from the train with the package in the car. After giddily opening it, we went to dinner at Chuck-A-Rama (one of our fav places cause we can both get what we want). After dinner we went and saw Pixar's new movie Brave in 3D. While we waited for the movie to start we shopped a little at the mall. It was a fun date night!

Brave was pretty good. It was a strange story line (she didn't get along with her mom so she had a witch turn her into a bear...) but the graphics were AMAZING. Oh and the weirdest thing happened to us. We decided to see it in 3D but for some strange reason the 3D wasn't working for the first 15 minutes of the movie. It was basically just really blurry and awful and I was getting really mad. Preston was laughing at me as I was taking my glasses off and back on, upside down, backwards, and I even stole his to see if it was any different. I even changed seats and walked around the theater to see if that made a difference. Preston kept telling me to chill out but I was really not enjoying the fact that it was the worst picture in the world. I was about 10 seconds away from storming out of the movie theater when someone must have finally hit the "3D button." (?!!?!?!!) Has anyone ever had this happen before? I was SO HAPPY when it finally worked. Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed with all the updates. It's so fun to see what you and Preston are up to.

    ReplyDelete