How many people can say that they got payed to play at Boondocks?? I can! Today the Fluid team got to have a "team building" activity at the local fun center. We went on go carts, played mini golf, played laser tag, floated on bumper boats, and played arcade games.
Here we are after we raced on the slick track.
This is Jack, our web programmer.
Here's Phil, he's a sales/account guy.
Here is Chase and Phil, both salesmen.
Here's our secretary/accountant/lots of different things, Cami. She's way funny :)
And the 2 full time designers, Jim and Henry.
Here's Frank, our SEO/PPC guru.
And Nathan, one of our project managers. He's awesome.
And here is Jennifer and me after getting soaked on the bumper boats. Those children that were squirting us are evil! Jennifer is a project manager too.
I am loving working at Fluid, it is a great place to work (as you can see). I just recently got offered a full time position with benefits (YAY!). I am currently working on a bunch of fun projects. I have learned so much and I know Fluid is a great place for me to continue to learn and grow. Fluid Advertising is full of young employees, all of us are under 35. There are 12 people that work at the agency.









No comments:
Post a Comment