Guys, I got to go to New York!!! I've always wanted to go. It was amazing.
My hotel was right by Times Square
My Coworker, Rachel, and I went on top of the Empire State Building
I couldn't get a good picture of Charging Bull, but here he is... With a bunch of tourists.
The One World Trade Center is very impressive.
I went to the 9/11 Memorial. It was incredible. Very well done.
The moment I stepped foot on the grounds where the twin towers stood, I immediately got emotional. It's just so real being there and there is a very strong feeling there.
The museum is very well done. It we so interesting to see. I spent hours there.
The architecture in Manhattan is amazing.
I ate dinner (oysters and lobster roll) on the pier with a direct view of Lady Liberty.
Here's a closer picture of her.
Here's a church that was just so intricate and beautiful.
I got to go to the MET!
Chuck Close is one of my favorite artists.
I love this statue.
The MET was amazing, you could spend days in there.
One of the highlights of my trip was seeing a Broadway show. I saw Wicked and it was excellent. I went all alone but had a great seat and enjoyed it so much.
New York Stock Exchange.




















Looks fabulous! What a neat experience.
ReplyDelete