Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Beach and a Trapeze!


I got to swim in the Atlantic ocean for the first time in my life! Tara and Christian took me and the kids to a wonderful little beach near Boston. I was so glad they brought their boogie board cause I rode the waves for at least a couple of hours.

When we first got their it was low tide so we were able to walk out to a little island right off the coast and hunt for crabs. I didn't do too much crab hunting cause I had my brand new camera in tow and I was guarding it with my life. But the Hahn's caught a few!

It was a little overcast and there were a few raindrops here and there but luckily it didn't rain hard enough to scare us away. The water was a little cold at first but not bad after I got used to it. The lighting was great for photos.



I found a crab!



James holding a hermit crab. oh he's silly.

 

Luckily I found a lady with model looking hands to hold this crab while I took a pic.


 And here I am with my wonderful farmers tan. Man, I need to go to the beach more often to get some color! And a big thanks goes out to Tara for letting me borrow her swimsuit since I noticed mine had completely worn out in the butt region and was quite see-through. Good thing I checked in the mirror before coming out of the bathroom.


After the beach we went to this crazy furniture store called Jordan's near Christian and Tara's house that has a trapeze in it! Daniel was the bravest of us all so he did it while we stood in awe.


After we left Jordan's. That Anna sure is cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment