Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Yummy Meal


I've made this a couple of times before and I thought I would blog about it cause it is so good. I don't really know what to call it... Bacon, Brussel Sprout, Apple, & Almond Deliciousness?

So this is how I make it.

1. Warm a pan on the stove.
2. Cook bacon (about 6-8 pieces) in the pan.
3. Take the bacon and drain most of the grease but leave a little.
4. Add brussel sprouts that have been washed, trimmed, and halved.
5. Cook the brussel sprouts, stirring often, until they start to look a little brown.
6. Add some salt.
7. Add a couple of apples that have been cut up into bit sized pieces (only keep it in the pan until slightly warmed and softened, not mushy).
8. Add a handful of the slivered honey roasted flavored almonds that you can buy at the store that are for salad mix ins.
9. Tear the bacon into bite sized pieces and add to the mixture toward the end just to mix it in and let all the flavors combine. 
10. Stir mixture well and then dish up and enjoy!

3 comments: