Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Before Christmas at the Hahn's

 Boy did I have a fun time at my Mom and Dad's house with my whole family the week before Christmas. My brother, Christian, and his wife came all the way from Boston with their 3 sweet kids. My sister, Tasha, her husband, and their 9 kids all came from Rigby. I was bummed that my sister, Ahren, and her family couldn't come. Preston was able to only come for a couple of days, but I was able to stay for a few.

A big ol' snowball fight broke out one morning when I was still sleeping in bed. Well, my cute siblings decided that I didn't need anymore sleep (even though I stayed up the latest the night before!) so they came in my room, stripped me from my bed, took me outside, and threw me in the snow. I came up fighting though and tried (though I think I missed every time) to hit them right square in the face with some snow. Later poor Aliysa got some snow dumped on her head.


 Cute little Abby! One day when the others went swimming, a few of us stayed home and got to here Abby sing some songs. She was being adorable.



My cute mom being a cute Grandma.


 My mom being cute yet again. I love this picture. I'm glad my parents like each other. Poor Tara though, she doesn't look like she quite knows what to do. Maybe chuck the lettuce at them??


 Dearest Tasha, laughing her guts out.


 Tashy-washy and Christian


Daniel and Christian. Gotta love the hat.


Cute lil' boots!








The kids made graham cracker houses. Yummy!




Opening presents!






Bob and his addiction -- oops I mean obsession -- Breyers. Preston couldn't believe we would have so much unhealthy food at my parent's house. Believe it. At least it's all natural, right?


All bundled up!






Aliysa got some clay for Christmas and she made a cute little moose! That girl is going to be a famous artist one day.


 Cute little chubby, Anna.







Tasha modeling some snow.


Barefoot Andrew.




Happy Holidays! I miss all my family already! I especially loved staying up late talking about all sorts of interesting things.

5 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    That was so fun to relive the memories. It was a fun Christmas--thanks to everyone for making it a wonderful time!
    Thanks for sharing your Christmas with the Kents, we're glad you can be part of their fun family also.
    --Mom and Dad
    p.s. Good photos, Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    Thanks for sharing those photos! They make me miss everyone. Okay, you are officially the family photographer. Great job.
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, that's James...not Daniel--you probably already figured that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great photos Lisa! You are a really talented photographer. Looks like a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete