Monday, November 7, 2011

What We Have Been Up To

Preston getting some puppy love from his parent's dog, Bailey.



Oh fall. Yay.
Oh snow. Lame.

I have been incredibly busy with school, Preston has been incredibly busy with horses. We both get home around 8 or 9 at night. Then we eat and go to bed.
Repeat.

On the weekends I try to accomplish things, but I am always disappointed by how little I accomplish. I am just exhausted mentally and physically by the time the weekend comes around. Only 4 weeks of school left though! Yay. Hopefully I pass all my classes. lol
In 2 days I register for classes for the last time!! I can finally see the light at the end of this long, dark, treacherous tunnel!

We are both looking forward to Thanksgiving.
We had a regional stake conference recently and President Monson spoke to us. It was awesome.
Preston's horses are looking good. He rides about 10-12 horses a day. I don't know how he does it. He just loves it so much.
I'm currently designing a website for a women's bike race in Utah and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Hopefully it turns out good. I meet with the client again this week.
One of my professors always talks about how a piece of graphic design is a living, breathing creature that can talk. Just recently I feel like I am starting to understand what he means...
I got to photograph Preston's aunt's family. Pictures to follow shortly.
I may have found a place to have girls camp for next year (thank the heavens!).
We went to choir practice on Sunday.
I made beef stew in the crock. It was pretty good.
Daylight savings really just throws me off.
Preston started my car this morning so it was all toasty by the time I got in.

Well, that's about it. Nothing too exciting. But we're happy.

3 comments:

  1. Yuck! (Preston kissing dog!) Other than the picture, great post! Thanks for catching us up on your life! The post about your work and the pictures of your posters sound and look soooo professional--you are really becoming a graphic artist! Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I forgot to say...kudos to you for going to choir practice! They need your great voices-I am sooooooooooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update! It's so fun to hear what you are up to. We're looking forward to Thanksgiving too - it will be so fun to see you! I'm happy that Preston warmed your car up for you. How nice of him!

    ReplyDelete