Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stick Em' Up

 The weekend after Memorial Day we drove down to my parent's house to be with the whole fam again. On Saturday I had to work in the morning and by the time we made it down to Saratoga the guys were out shooting and everyone else was swimming. Preston and I decided to go check out the arsenal. Aaron, Christian, and my dad were shooting in the hills South/West of Saratoga. 

We had a great time and Preston is an incredible shot. I feel safer after this experience. If we ever get attacked by anything, I'm handing Preston the gun. 


Preston being hott as always. 


Me trying to figure out how to hold it.



Here is Aaron and Christian shooting.





My dad in his normal Saudi Arabian attire.


Aaron and Preston shooting. 
A big thanks to Aaron for letting us shoot his guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment