Here are some pictures of where I currently work. Below is Ogden Animal Hospital. It is located 10 minutes from where we live.

Me with a cute Corgi that was boarding at the hospital.

One day, when we get a dog, I want to get a Corgi

Here I am at the front desk checking someone out.

At this job I get to be a receptionist, pharmacist, radiologist, anesthesiologist, etc

Oh and a dog food salesman.

This is our tiny little surgery room. A lot smaller than the one at the large animal clinic, that's for sure!

Here I am with a Pit Bull that someone found wandering the streets. Luckily it had a microchip and we were able to help locate the owners.

Here is our isolation room and sometimes a 2nd surgery room.

Lisa,
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cutie. I'm sure you're putting lots of enthusiasm & hard work into this job, just like you do with everything. Thanks for sharing the pictures so we can see what's going on in your life.
Tasha