I got to go to Massachusetts to visit Christian and Tara! I was so fortunate to have a work trip in the Boston area that paid for my way out there. I went a couple days before I had to work which was great.
The first day (Labor Day) we drove to Salem, MA for a ward BBQ. We were right by this beach. We ate yummy food, flew kites and visited.
After the BBQ we drove to downtown Salem where we walked around. Pretty creepy town!
The next day we drove to Maine! I've never been to Maine before so it was awesome. We drove to a lighthouse and it was gorgeous.
Then we went out on a lobster boat, caught lobsters, brought them back and then ate them! It was such an amazing day trip. I loved every minute of it. Thanks Christian and Tara for taking me on such a fun adventure!
My work responsibilities included giving out samples and coupons with the Good Stuff Pet Truck. The truck is basically a food truck for dogs and it is sponsored by Vita Bone and Supreme Source, two brands I work on. It's pretty fun meeting the locals and getting to give treats to dogs. These pictures were taken in downtown Boston. After my shift was over, I wondered the streets and got dinner there. I love Boston.








No comments:
Post a Comment