Wow. What a city.
The buildings were so tall they reached up to the clouds. It was crazy.
We had to eat Wow Bao. Delicious.
Rachel and I polished off 12 of these haha.
This church was AMAZING inside and out.
The Trump building was impressive.
On top of Willis tower (used to be Sears tower). America's tallest building. No big deal.
This was an art installation called Crown Fountain in Millennium Park (near the bean). It was pretty cool. The faces were moving on the gigantic LED screens. Every few minutes, the faces blow water out of their mouth.
Cloud Gate! Aka the bean.
Some delicious salmon Rachel and I ate and a fancy restaurant.
They lit our dessert on fire. It was amazing.
One night Rachel and I ordered Chicago deep dish pizza. It was plenty deep, I ate one slice and was stuffed.
Instead of getting a hotel 20 minutes away from our event, we decided to Airbnb it. It was an adventure for sure. It was a creepy old apartment in a crowded neighborhood just outside of Chicago.
I loved the old brick and ivy.
This was the neighborhood.
Breakfast the next morning near the Edgewater Art Festival. We ate on a delightful little back patio. It was perfect.
The reason we went to Chicago was to have a booth at the Edgewater Art Festival. It was fantastic people watching territory.
The pups loved our biscuits, as always.
Interesting folk, that's fur sure.









































No comments:
Post a Comment