House hug. Today my parents are moving from the house they have lived in for 14 years. This is the house I grew up in. I spent my teenage years here. Preston proposed to me here. I'll miss you little house on Redwing Court.
Good post, Lisa. I'll miss our little house on Redwing Ct. also. :( We have so many fun memories from there don't we? Well, we will make more memories in our little "cottage"!We are so grateful for the temple blessings that are ours if we are faithful. Thanks to everyone for their generous help in moving us and in helping us get settled in with T & B.
Good post, Lisa. I'll miss our little house on Redwing Ct. also. :( We have so many fun memories from there don't we? Well, we will make more memories in our little "cottage"!We are so grateful for the temple blessings that are ours if we are faithful. Thanks to everyone for their generous help in moving us and in helping us get settled in with T & B.
ReplyDelete