This photo was taken Friday morning around 7am. We had gotten to our house around 4am so this was my first glimpse of the ocean. I kept waking up all through the night, wanting the sun to be up so I could see the ocean in our backyard. I finally woke up around 7 before everyone else and ran outside in my pjs to see this.
Later as the sun came up more, Nicole and I walked down the beach and I took this photo.
On Friday afternoon we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. I took this photo of all the sarongs. Gotta love all the colors and patterns.
On Saturday, Rachel and Carter graduated from BYU-Hawaii!
After graduation we ate at Kahuku grill. I got some coconut shrimp, salad and rice. It was SOO GOOD!
Then we drove to the North Shore for the Billabong Pipe Masters surfing competition.
After watching the surfing competition, we went to Turtle Beach and saw this guy! His name is Brutis and he was taking a little nap. It was sooo cool.
Then we snapped this photo on the beautiful beach.
On Sunday we went to church, then it was raining for a while so we napped and hung out at the house. In the afternoon we went to the Dole Plantation.
I had no idea that this is how pineapples grow!
We took a lot of lovely photos. Including the one below. Pretty sure this is my favorite picture so far. He's so excited to be in a pineapple.
On the way home we stopped on Turtle Beach again to see if there was one there again. No turtles today but we did snap a couple of photos.

No comments:
Post a Comment