Friday, August 2, 2013

It's What Fun Is

Today was Lagoon day! Nathan, Nicole, Jenna, Skylar, Preston and I got discount tickets through my work. We had a lovely time. It was quite hot and busy but we still enjoyed ourselves. The bumper cars were a hit again this year, we rode them at least 4 times.



As you will notice in the picture below, Preston is wearing shorts. You heard right, Preston is wearing shorts. I have never seen Preston wear shorts before and I guess the last time he did wear them was back in second grade. You may think that I may have forced him to get shorts. Not true. It was his idea to buy them. Not only did he buy shorts, he also bought a swim suit. 3 swim suits to be exact Wow. I was speechless. The swim suits were definitely more my idea because I told him he had to get them before the end of summer in preparation for Hawaii. But he did it. Willingly too. It was a miracle. Oh and he bought flip flops. He hates flip flops. Go Preston!

He was grateful for the shorts at Lagoon because of how hot it was and I was glad he purchased a new swim suits and flip flops for Lagoon-a-Beach. 



 Skylar is growing out his beard Duck Dynasty style. Love it. Glad these two could come.


As you can see from the 3 pics below, Preston got a little sleepy. Last year he got motion sickness after going on Colossus and didn't have the best time for the rest of the day. This year he thought he would try a little Dramamine to ward off the motion sickness.

I'm happy to report that he did not get sick. He did however get very tired. He actually took a nap. Actually fell asleep... In Lagoon. On a cement ledge. Both Nathan and Preston got real sleepy after Lagoon-a-Beach. After his little nap on the ledge, he was ready to go. Even though it was 10 pm. Preston and Nathan decided to go on the water slide tubes that you ride on in a raft. The ones you get soaked in. At 10 pm. Brilliant. They were soaked. 





Dippin Dots are a must. Even though they cost about a zillion dollars. 


In line for our favorite ride. Bumper cars!!!


1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud when reading about the shorts, because I can hear your voice saying it in my head as I'm reading. Go PJ. We are oh so proud of him and his big boy swimsuits too. Love you Lis. This day looks like a blast. Nap and wet time at 10pm included.

    ReplyDelete