Monday, August 20, 2012

More Fluid Fun

One of Fluid's clients is the Utah Film Commission. We are currently working on a display case project for them that will be located in the Utah State Capitol building. We will be displaying a bunch of movie props from films that were filmed in Utah. We just got a bunch of the props today and I was totally thrilled to be able to touch them and get pics holding them.

Here I am holding the case of the Declaration of Independence that was used in the movie National Treasure. I am also holding the compass that was used in PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!! Jack Sparrow himself held it! 


Here's the declaration pulled out of the case. The paper felt super cool.


And here I am holding the harness and wearing the headlamp from 127 HOURS!! So cool! We also had the camcorder and walkman from the movie. There were a bunch of other props but these were the coolest.


1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    You always surprise us with the fun projects you are involved in! Thanks for letting us share your world. By the way, I love the quotes on your blog :)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete