Yesterday I attended the AIGA Student Portfolio Review at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake. The Portfolio Review is for all the graphic design students in Utah to attend. There were students there from BYU, U of U, Weber, USU, Art Institute, SLCC, UVU, & SHC. There were so many students there! And a lot of amazing graphic design. Each student had the opportunity to meet one-on-one with design professionals in the area. I got to meet with a couple of people from McCann Erickson, someone from the LDS Church, and a few other places. It was interesting to hear all their comments and suggestions. I definitely got a lot of compliments and someone told me I had the best/most creative personal branding and business card there. A lot of the people reviewing my portfolio told me I had a nice portfolio and that it needs just a few adjustments. It was a long day, I was there from 11AM-7:30PM. I'm glad it's behind me now. I'm just one step closer to graduating!
My friend, Aaron (from Weber) won the poster/branding competition for the Review. He got a lame trophy for it. Yay.
Our little design family.
My friend, Lisa Bell.
My friend, Jenalyn.
Aaron's portfolio, business cards, and digital portfolio cover.
A few other random nice pieces I saw...
My friend, Shaylee.
My friend Sara and Kyle.
No comments:
Post a Comment