Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Final Graphic Design Portfolio

It's DONE! I just sent off my final portfolio to be printed. Putting this together took countless hours and many late nights. I will still create a few more printed materials to take to the portfolio review, but this is what I have so far. Let me know what you think! Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    I'm glad you brought samples of your portfolio with you when you recently came. It was interesting to see what you wrote about each piece. The stuff on the blog is not large enough to read the print and appreciate your beautiful designs. However, I can tell that the finished product turned out very well--we're so thrilled with all that you have accomplished! We're looking forward to seeing you at your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, heh, heh. I just figured out how to make the screen bigger for your book (red face blush!) Anyway, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa that looks so amazing. I really like the dog treat design. It really catches your eye and looks unique. You have done a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete