Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Love

Our Labor Day was full of Texas Roadhouse, Aviary birds, Basken Robbins, Smith's, and the Orton's.

It couldn't have been better. We met the Orton's at Texas Roadhouse for lunch where we enjoyed some luscious pulled pork, BBQ chicken, & ribs. We then went to the Salt Lake Aviary where we of course, saw some birdies. It was quite wonderful. Then we went and got some delicious Cherry Jubilee and Oreo Cheesecake ice cream. Then we were off to quench our thirst at Smith's where we got some lovely drinks. We just love the Orton's. 



You can tell from this picture how thrilled Preston and Nick were to be bird watching.


But of course, Em and I were thrilled.




The boys having a stare down with a peacock.


I think the peacock won.


This bird was so cool. It had monstrous eye lashes.


Nick and Em Orton. Our favs.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love it. Man that was such a good time. A jubilee of great fun. Let's not wait as long to hang out again. We stinkin love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I just clicked on the top picture and made it bigger and laughed all over again. I love our faces.

    ReplyDelete