The Tales of Lisa & Preston. Est. Aug. 13, 2009.
LISA! Wow! What super pictures! I absolutely love the one on the railroad tracks where you're facing each other. It's so cute how Preston is looking at you. I want at least one picture!Tasha
Super cute! You both are adorable! We love the train track picture too! Mom and Dad and Ahren, Aaron, Alia, Madelyn, Ashlie and Matthew TeerlinkMom wants the last picture for the 8 x 10 for her wall.
LISA! Wow! What super pictures! I absolutely love the one on the railroad tracks where you're facing each other. It's so cute how Preston is looking at you. I want at least one picture!
ReplyDeleteTasha
Super cute! You both are adorable! We love the train track picture too!
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad and Ahren, Aaron, Alia, Madelyn, Ashlie and Matthew Teerlink
Mom wants the last picture for the 8 x 10 for her wall.